Monday 15 June 2009

OGEE MIX
























Highly underrated producer Ogee (DITC affiliate / tour DJ)
has that raw NY Sound that so many try to imitate.
Here’s a quick 30 min Mixtape I made using Ogee joints
from the 90’s. I think I’ve got most of them on there,
if I missed anything out let me know.

Track list:

Metal Things: Street Smartz ft. Pharaoh Monch & O.C
Sauce for Birdheads: Sadat X
Wild cowboys in Bucktown: OGC ft. Sadat X
No Main Topic: O.C
Story: O.C
Wild Cowboys: Sadat X
The Hashout: Sadat X
Your Life: O.C
Decisions: Organized Confusion
Sincerely: Brand Nubian
A Little of This: Grand Puba
Can’t Go Wrong: O.C
You and Yours: O.C
Glory: Lace Da Booms
4 More: Del La Soul ft. Zhane

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Charan kamal said...

Dope mix...I follow BNTL and know ollie...I just checked ure blog out..im feeling the posts man.

Im a graphic Designer...my blog is:

http://streetthesis.blogspot.com/

pass through if you get time.

peace